Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog Neglect and I need a new belt.

My sister Katelyn and I have been having a lighthearted argument over who has been neglecting their blog more. Well I am going to admit that she is doing better than me, but neither one of us really have been keeping up very well.

I started a new job about a month ago and just haven't felt like taking five minutes to write anything. I also have a lot less time for exercise, so might weight loss has slowed dramatically. I can here Serge saying "You've got to make time." I know I should but it has been hard with less free time.

Fortunately I haven't put any weight back on. I am hanging out at about 238. One difference I have noticed is that with the quick drop of 30 pounds in July and August, almost all the weight came off my thighs. Now that my weight loss has stalled, my waist has gotten a little smaller as some of the weight has moved back to my legs. I guess my body is trying to find a new equilibrium. In fact I have dropped from a 40"-42" pants size to 36"-38" depending on the brand. I'm also on my last belt notch. Usually when I say I need a new belt it is because my waistline has grown yet again, but this time I need a smaller belt.

2 comments:

Serge said...

There is nothing like a change in pants size to measure progress in a weight-loss program.

Keep it up. You've got to find time!

Will and Heidi said...

Hey that's awesome. Sounds like you're "waist-ing" away to nothing.