I need a new belt.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • 30 lbs down a ton to go.
      • I like comic books.
      • Sunburned and unmotivated
      • I'm Fat, but I'm working on it.

About Me

Jeff B.
Logan, Utah, United States
View my complete profile

Blogs I read when I get the chance

  • the Weights
    Plastic Free?
    10 years ago
  • Life of JonAli
    Infertility
    10 years ago
  • Jen & Serge
    Camping on a big dune
    10 years ago
  • Gone Fishin'
    Family Time
    11 years ago
  • wombat and the hurricane
    Romney's Milestone
    13 years ago
  • I'm an expert on Sirens.
    Comments from friends and family
    15 years ago
  • clem&anne
    The piano
    16 years ago
  • Life Should Be a Musical
  • Mickelsen Family
  • R&J&W&E

Saturday, August 29, 2009

30 lbs down a ton to go.

This morning I weighed in at 246 lbs, 30 less than my first weigh in on July 1st.
Posted by Jeff B. at 8:54 AM
Labels: weight loss

1 comment:

Serge said...

1/2 lbs per day is insane. Way to go.

August 31, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)