So, last Wednesday I went boating on the Bear River with my buddy Will, and got very sunburned. Mostly on my feet, ankles, wrist and forehead. Yes, I did use sunblock. But I used it early in the morning and didn't bring any with me on the boat, and by the time we climbed out of the river at 2:00 PM I was toast.

This is a picture of the top of my left foot, today, almost 5 days later.Needless to say, I didn't feel like doing any exercises for a few days.On top of that I gave up on counting my calories. I was miserable, so I just didn't care. I also didn't eat that great as I ate out a couple of times with my sister Natalie. (also on an unrelated note my girlfriend broke up with me, so ya, not the best week.)
I was a little scared when I weighed myself this morning. I was worried that I could have gained 3 or 4 lbs, but much to my surprise I had lost 0.9 lbs.
I was also feeling pretty good, and was able to workout for about an hour.
So, I had my weekend to be miserable. Time to go back to my regularly scheduled program.
1 comment:
That looks painful. Images like that make me scared of sunlight.
Post a Comment